29.9.13

Sometimes I wish you were at least 2 years older than you are right now

Don't get me wrong. I like you, you're perfectly beautiful, glitches and all. But I've got too much on my plate and I don't know if I could fit you right in, maybe by the edge, right beside pre-prod meetings and event plannings. See? That's my life, full of boring responsibilities, complications, and a bunch of adult crap. I'm too much baggage for your relatively young life.

Sometimes I feel like I should go back to my regular job, because really, I have nothing to prove, so what do I get from all of these production work? I'd rather stick to personal and passion projects than work for the pseudo-"New Wave Independent" film industry, much less for the commercial industry.

I swear I will get this new film project done and over with as smoothly as I can then I will go back to my regular programming. Do what I've always done and wanted to do, to live for life itself. I have so many things I want to do! I want to create! I think I've done enough helping people actualize their dreams, I should take a step for mine.

I'm sorry, self, for the title, was just thinking about him before I wrote the post and it evolved to something else entirely.

No comments: