30.6.12

Bullet Points


  • All pent-up feelings surface when listening to music.
  • I long for someone who would rather stay in with me all night than go out to party.
  • Remember that magazine I worked for? Its former employees created an unofficial Facebook Group bashing the company and its bosses. Oh, what fun! I get to vent out on how much they suck.
  • Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be single and dating. I never got to experience it, you see. I would like to think that I'm happy and content with the current romantic relationship I am in but would I be asking this if I was?
  • I am jealous of the people around me. I am jealous of the people my age and those younger than me who are doing what they love and are good at it. I wish I was skilled and talented. And born and raised rich.
  • I am stuck to where I was three years ago. Stuck with the same boyfriend, the same dilemmas, the same dreams, the same knowledge, the same skills. It would not be too long that I would become obsolete. I need to update myself. Quickly.
  • I don't like asking other people for work/racket. I have always been insecure about this and have always felt scared that I would not be able to deliver. I'd rather they ask me. They would know better if I was competent enough for the job. But unfortunately, in this cruel world, this sort of snobbish mindset wouldn't get a mediocre petite bourgeois like me anywhere. I'd like to be more aggressive. But I also know that that I can never be.
  • I really need to feed myself. You think I should stop dealing with anything that is of the arts?
  • In case you were wondering, yes, there was a time when I loved being me very much.
  • The past three years have taught me what it's really like to be in a relationship. My relationships before this were... steady. I never really had to worry much about my ex-partners because they were all able and independent and they took care of me more than I of them. No wonder I've been having second thoughts. Am I really ready for a relationship? Like I have a choice, I'm already in one.
  • I really need to feed myself.

No comments: