15.7.14

Interlude

Now that I have the time, I'm not sure what to do. I miss living in in-betweens. I'm a little bummed that our press con will not be pushing through tomorrow due to typhoon Glenda and I'm more disappointed than I should be that I didn't get to hang out with B. I just miss the guy is all. It must be the weather. I miss the things that I had been doing around this time last year.

I am not really asking for much in my life. Just a few good friends and the opportunity to create.

Why am I doing production work? What does it have to do with who I want to be as a human being and how I want to live my life?

Am I hoping to learn anything from all this stuff I've been spending my time on? It's the only learning environment I get to have because I have stopped going to school a long time ago. Has my time and effort been worth it? What's the end goal? Where do I draw the line?

I wish I have the resources to learn new things. I'd love to learn how to dance. And write. And bake. And spend more time with crafts.

I know this post is icky and I would die if anybody gets to read all this ranting and it makes me think of myself less but I just have to get my thoughts in writing because there is nothing better to do.

See? Nothing better to do. Hay.

No comments: