14.11.13

What is this life I'm living, F, and Sepanx

I'm too tired to post anything and it's been like this for a while.

I'm not in the mood to do anything.

The only thing meaningful that comes out of my mouth everyday is "I'm tired." So I guess that defines my life these days.

I am so infatuated with F. But wasn't I with B just a few weeks ago?

I miss talking to my friends. It was so easy when I could talk to them everyday and see them almost everyday.

I miss my Self. I miss everything that I was. I miss being content with where I was. I miss not wishing I was somewhere else or doing something else.

Maybe I do not miss F entirely but I miss the relationship I've built with him.

I want and, I guess, need to be able to start going to my Pdoc again and resume taking my meds.

No comments: