2.6.13

Random Lists to See If I'm Still Alive Dot Com

At the top of my head, what makes me smile, rocks my socks off, and makes me warm and fuzzy inside LATELY (meaning I might have a different list entirely tomorrow depending on my mood):
  • Natalie Portman
  • Chatting online (sometimes)
  • When someone randomly suggests a song
  • Daft Punk
  • Vampire Weekend
  • Zac Efron and Hairspray
  • Caravan Palace
  • When our neighbor plays One Direction 
  • (the previous 5 being they provide me) an opportunity to break out into a song and dance number
  • Breakfast in the middle of the night (read: bacon)
  • My youngest brother being witty and silly
  • Photos of things that we will never see again e.g. Global Gutz, Bubble Jug
  • My father watching The Price is Right
  • Little River Band, Bread, Dan England and John Ford Coley, you get the point
  • Hanging out--and just hanging out, no work talk whatsoever--with the prod group
Well, that was a short, pathetic list. I rarely smile lately anyway and I can't really look at Portman's photos and watch Efron's videos all day. I'll try to make one again tomorrow.

No comments: