3.4.12

Meh 1/2/12

Today was spent wandering with C, playing Lego in Hobbes and Landes, and abusing the listening stations in Fully Booked.

It is fun both because it is romanticized by the thought of summer and being carefree, and because this particular season makes me want to try things out more. Any other day, I would have just probably gotten bored.

Back to now. I've been wondering if I should ask L for a copy of some of the things I wrote for him that I no longer have (that I have deleted being so dramatic.) I just really want a copy. I'm not even sure if they're good, I just want to be able to read them again and see if maybe I could recycle them, you know, just for selfish reasons and personal log. But I also think that asking him would seem desperate and pathetic at this point.

Know what,  I should ask some real people instead of talking to myself about this.

No comments: