12.11.11

Playing Catch-Up with Thyself

Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down there, cowgirl. Next thing I know you'll be flying to London trying your luck as a high-class call girl.

But I like it fast. I get a certain high when life twirls me around and drives me crazy. I just came back from Tarlac two days ago out of a spontaneous "raket" and I'm leaving again on Monday for Camarines Sur for the Ad Congress.

Maybe this is really what I should be doing--that is, not settling. Who was I kidding when I went for the normal, boring life? I know it wouldn't work out well for me but I wanted to give it a try. I'll probably give it a try again in a few months as even I can't predict my whims. Yes, whims. I am used to acting on whims. Going to different places, doing different things, earning, and not saving. I like it bohemian, like you.

So for now, I will deprive myself of rest and Imma live it fast. And because I don't have to answer anybody I'll get all the rest (and partying) I want and need when I get back. Maybe.

No comments: