2.11.11

The Devil Can't Afford Prada

Gera? Slash that.
Palawan? Nah.
Backpacking in Aurora? Meh.

My last day at work was supposedly last Thursday and they swore they would release my pay the day after, but since they practically begged me to stay until today so I can "train" the new EAs, I did not get a cent. It was unfair and, needless to say, illegal (Hello, Labor Code?) but I thought, sure, fine, let's do this, just one last favor and I am out of here.

Today I just found out that they won't be giving my almost two months worth of pay until the 15th. "Baka 15."  was the exact reply I got. Holy jeebus crust motherfudge! I am so infuriated I can't even begin--

My own anger isn't enough to express how angry I should be. So just empathize and be angry with me. Maybe all our anger will harness all the forces in the land and the cosmos, and create a ray-gun that would destroy corporate greed along with my, ehem, horrible bosses. But as I do not believe in karma, someone has to do something about this. Maybe I will, when I'm not too lazy.

In the meantime, be angry with me.

No comments: