16.8.11

The "My Life is a Movie" Episode

SO. I've got this new thing were I use pop-culture references to comment about everything and then I tell stories about my life like it's a movie. But I'm launching it officially tomorrow on Twitter. Because I'm bored. And I want to make myself stop thinking that my life is a movie by making fun of the idea itself. ANYWAAAAAY.

Mogwai's gone. They closed down.

And because my life is a movie, I see this as a sign.

See, when C and I first met we watched Amy Winehouse. On our first date we went to Mogwai. Just weeks after we broke up, she died. Not long after, Mogwai closes down. I SWEAR IT'S A SIGN. I don't know what it means but I'll get to the bottom of this!

Because my life is a movie.

So I'm getting to bed early and I'm going to make a blow-by-blow account tomorrow on Twitter of how my life is a movie.

No comments: