19.4.11

Attempt 2

He offered to buy me a drink for a favor I did. I said, no, it's nothing, charge it to friendship. He laughed and said thanks a bunch. He told me he misses his girlfriend. I said, distance can be good sometimes, it heightens the craving. He laughs and says nothing.

And I, am pathetic.

So, what happened really?

I was vulnerable--heart-broken, crushed, in a i-wish-the-world-would-end-right-now sort of mindset--you know the works. And suddenly, poof, he started giving attention. His charming scorching hot self tempting me with his charming, scorching hot self. We chat and we text all day and all night, never running out of things to talk about. Sexy things, even.

So. One weekend. It happened. It was new, awkward, bittersweet and I guess, quite awesome.

And the days that follow were a mess. Suddenly I'm back to being the nobody. The friend. No. The good friend. Hence, the angst (i.e. this).

So. I have decided. I'm staying away from you.

No comments: